Subaru has announced its 2015 WRX S4 today, this new model shares the same 2.0-liter direct injection turbo boxer four engine as the WRX but they have pushed it up to 296 horsepower.
The S4 stands for “sports performance”, “safety performance”, “smart driving” and “sophisticated feel” and comes equipped only with the the Sport Lineartronic CVT gearbox,no mention is made of a manual.
Incase you want to get your hands on one of these I have some bad news, It will only be available in Japan
- Body size (Overall length / width / height): 4,595 x 1,795 x 1,475 mm
- Wheelbase: 2,650 mm
- Engine: 2.0-liter Horizontally-Opposed direct injection turbo “DIT” engine
- Displacement: 1,998 cc
- Transmission options: Sport Lineartronic
- Maximum output: 221 kW (300 PS) at 5,600 rpm
- Maximum torque: 400 N・m (40.8 kgf・m) at 2,000–4,800 rpm
- Tire size: 225/45 R18
- Seating capacity: 5