The info we have all be waiting for is here, BMW New Zealand have finally released the most important figures in regards to the latest eagerly awaited M division models, the starting prices. If you want the all-new M3 Sedan in your driveway its going to set you back $159,900 NZD or if the all-new BMW M4 Coupe is more your thing you can expect to pay $169,900 NZD for the base models.
The price for the new BMW M3 Sedan has gone up a little compared to the previous model, but BMW say “with this small increase, M enthusiasts receive almost $20,000 of added specification”. These added spec’s include the 7-speed M double clutch transmission, carbon-fibre roof, 19” alloy wheels, head-up display and adaptive M suspension, some of which were additional options on the previous model. The question will be, what else can you or should you seriously consider optioning like the previous M3’s competition pack. For the full list of options we will just have to wait and see.
BMW M3 and M4: New model details
- BMW M3 $159,900 driveaway
- BMW M4 $169,900 driveaway
- Engine 3.0-litre in-line six-cylinder petrol engine, combining two mono-
- scroll turbo chargers with VALVETRONIC, Double-VANOS and
- High Precision Injection.
- Power 317 kW @ 5,500-7,300 rpm
- Torque 550Nm @ 1,850-5,500rpm
- 0–100 km/h 4.1 sec
- Fuel consumption 8.3 litres/100 km
- CO2 emissions 194 g/km
Photo Credit – BMW NZ