The all-new HAVAL H6, destined for New Zealand showrooms in late May, will consist of a three model line- up starting with the H6 Premium powered by a 2.0-litre turbo-petrol engine and a 7-speed dual-clutch transmission.
With a long list of standard features, the all-new Haval H6 Premium is designed by world-renowned Chief Designer Phil Simmons. Haval says it’s more advanced in every way over the model it replaces, and is the first of a new generation of HAVAL SUVs that are expected to continue to grow the brand’s reputation in New Zealand.
The model is based on a new lightweight, global modular platform.
Standard features on All-New HAVAL H6 Premium include:
- 18-inch alloy wheels
- LED headlamps, DRL, taillights, and rear fog lamps
- 10.25-inch colour LED instrument cluster
- 10.25-inch colour multimedia touchscreen
- Apple CarPlay and Android Auto
- 7 airbags including centre airbag
- Autonomous Emergency Braking (AEB) with pedestrian and bicycle detection
- Lane Departure Warning (LDW)
- Lane Keep Assist (LKA)
- Traffic Sign Recognition
- Lane Change Assist with Blind Spot Monitoring (BSM)
- Driver Fatigue Monitoring
- Reverse Camera
- Rear Parking Sensors
- Tyre Pressure Monitoring
- The other models are the mid-range Lux and the range-topping Ultra which for the first time will be offered in both 2WD and 4WD.
- Standard features on the All-New HAVAL H6 Lux add:
- Front LED fog lamps
- Roof rails
- Leather steering wheel
- Comfor-tek eco seats (heated in front with 6-way electrically adjustable driver’s seat with lumbar)
- Dual-zone climate control
- 8 speaker Digital True Surround (DTS) sound audio system
- Rear Privacy glass
- Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC) with stop and go
- Intelligent Cruise Assist
- Dual Zone A/C controls
- 360° degree camera
- Standard features on the All-New HAVAL H6 Ultra, available in 2WD and 4WD, add:
- 19-inch alloy wheels
- Panoramic sunroof w/electric shade blind
- Electric tailgate
- 12.3-inch colour multimedia touchscreen
- Heads Up Display (HUD)
- Heated steering wheel
- Wireless charging
- 4-way electrically adjustable front passenger’s seat
- Heated and ventilated front seats
- Rear Cross Traffic Alert (RCTA) with brake
- Fully automatic parking.
All new HAVAL H6’s are backed by a 5-year/150,000 km transferrable warranty and 5 years roadside assist.
Full model pricing to be released shortly.